The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) 2020 results have officially been released.
Education CS Prof. George Magoha released the results today at Mtihani House.
Simiyu Robinson Wanjala from Murang'a high school is the top student in the 2020 KCSE results and scored an A plain grade with 87.334 points.
He was followed by Allan Wasonga from Agoro Sare High in Homabay County.
Simiyu Robinson Wanjala in a file photo PHOTO/COURTESY
The following is the list of the top 10 students who performed best in the 2020 KCSE results:
- Simiyu Robinson Wanjala—Murang'a High school
- Allan Wasonga—Agoro Sare High
- Sharon Terer — Kenya High School
- Muriasi Robert — Alliance High.
- Mbugua Esther — Kenya High
- Mark Kogo — Alliance High
- Kenneth Orange–Kapsabet Boys
- Henry Madaga—Maranda High
- Chepkorir Patience–Kenya High
- Musomba Edith — Machakos Girls
6 of the top 15 students are students from Kenya High School.